INFORMATION FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
Visa is not required for an Indian citizens while travelling to Nepal but some other documentation process is need for them to get permission. Here are the document on the basis of which Indian Citizens are allowed to travel.
- Passport Driving license with photograph, or
- Identity card with photograph issued by a governmental body, or
- Ration card with photograph, or
- Voter identity card with photograph, or
- Registration certificate issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen staying in Nepal, or
- Ad hoc/temporary identity card issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen in the event of exigency, or
- Document with photograph and setting out identity, issued by the sub-divisional magistrate or authority there above.
Once again, welcome to Nepal, we wish you a memorable holiday in this country, thank you.