Get the Jungle Highlights package and experience the best jungle safari in Chitwan.
Kathmandu is the capital of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. It is the largest metropolis in Nepal, with a population of 1.5 million in the city proper and 3 million in its urban agglomeration across the Kathmandu Valley, which includes the towns of Lalitpur, Kirtipur, Madhyapur Thimi, Bhaktapur making the total population to roughly 5 million people and the municipalities across Kathmandu Valley. Kathmandu is also the largest metropolis in the Himalayan hill region.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :
• Airport pick up & drop by comfortable private air-conditional vehicle.
• All tours & transfer as per the given itinerary by comfortable private air-conditional vehicle.
• 2 Night Accommodation at Kathmandu.
• 2 Night Accommodation at Pokhara.
• 2 Night Accommodation at Chitwan.
• All above applicable monument entrance fees.
• All activities which are mention in above itinerary.
• Daily breakfast.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
• Nepal Visa fees.
• International airfare.
• Tips for driver & guide [It is not compulsory].
• Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation.
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
• Personal expenses such as insurance, medical charges, laundry, shopping, liquor etc.
• Cost arising by flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
• Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
• Check-in at the hotel. Refresh yourself.
• Overnight in Kathmandu.
• Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Pashupatinath temple, Boudha stupa and later drive to Pokhara.
Overview: Pokhara by its name, means a city of lakes and ponds as there are numerous beautiful lakes where you can boat and literally drown your sorrows. Pokhara is the second largest city of Nepal after Kathmandu. It is just at a distance of 210 km from the capital city and easily accessible. Just five to six hours drive from Kathmandu and you end up in a completely different place, with a completely different landscape and an entirely different feel from the hustle bustle city of Kathmandu.
• Check in at the hotel. Refresh yourself.
• Evening free for leisure. ( Self explore )
• Overnight in Pokhara.
• Early morning drive to Sarangkot [1,700m] for sunrise and close-up view of Annapurna & Fishtail Mountain range.
• Breakfast at the hotel and transfer for sightseeing tour: Davis fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Peace Pagoda, Boating at Phewa lake ( Tal Barahi Temple ).
• Evening free for leisure. Overnight in Pokhara.
• Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Chitwan. Check-in at the hotel.Tharu Cultural Show with stick dance. Overnight in Chitwan.
• Breakfast at the hotel and depart for a canoe ride and visit Elephant Breeding centre. Later Elephant Safari and other activities.
• Overnight in Chitwan.
• Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Kathmandu. Check-in at the hotel. Refresh yourself. Evening free for leisure.
• Overnight in Kathmandu.
• Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport for next destination.